Following the Government’s latest advice to stop non-essential contact with others, the Bristol Strut and Bristol Aero Club have reluctantly decided that we can’t go ahead with our meeting on April 7th, nor, probably, with our other meetings up to our summer break.

Confirmation as to whether the May meeting is to proceed will be available on this website nearer the time.

UPDATE 26/3/2020
We live in extraordinary times! As you would expect, we have now cancelled the speaker for May as well as for April, and are re-booking them for next season. Rolls Royce have closed the Heritage Trust so unless conditions change our 1 June meeting is also cancelled.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *